Sports First Aid Training
This one-day course covers a comprehensive range of topics to prepare participants to administer emergency first aid care. Participants will learn a high level of practical skill so that they can deal competently with any situation that may arise.
With major emphasis on dealing with accidents that happen at sporting events and I the home. This unique course will give you the skills to deal with all first aid and medical emergencies that can occur. Following successful completion of the course participants will be awarded a Sports First Aid certificate which is valid for 2 years.
- Eight Hours
- Scene Safety and assessment of casualty
- Wounds & bleeing
- Bandaging & slings
- Head injuries
- Recovery Position
- CPR adult, child and infant
- Adult, child and infant chocking
- Febrile seizures, epilepsy
- Burns, scalds and chemical burns
- Electric shock
- Fractures, strains and sprains
- AMEC Safety Training Ltd